Manawatū District Council is currently preparing its 10 Year Plan for 2021-31. They are seeking your feedback on the draft plan. The consultation document, Shaping our next 10 years, explains:
- Council’s key projects
- The key challenges Council is facing in the coming years
- The two decisions on which Council is seeking public feedback:
- Assistance for strengthening earthquake-prone buildings in the Feilding CBD
- The availability of funding for community events and initiatives
- The proposed rates rises during the period of the plan
- The consultation process
The Manawatū River Source to Sea cluster of ENM's member groups is preparing a combined submission to this Plan. Drafts of this will be posted on this page as they become available. Feel free to draw on these for your own individual submission.
Consultation closes 12 May. You can give your feedback through the online feedback form, by email or by "snail mail".
You can read Shaping our next 10 years online or find a hard copy at the Council administration building, Feilding Library and the Makino Aquatic Centre. If you would like to receive a hard copy, please email Rebecca Bell. Email Rebecca if you would like someone from the 10 Year Plan team to come and speak to your community group about the 10 Year Plan and how you can have your say.